Followers

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Wet on wet watercoloring

Hello friends, today I am up with a wet on wet watercolor card. This is my first ever try at this, not my comfort zone at all.
I have been bit adventurous with watercolors for an year now, and totally stepped out of my comfort zone for this card.
I colored this a few days back, and converted it to a card.
I heat embossed the Gerbara daisy from Uniko using a copper EP from Zing.
Used the STAEDTLER marsgraphic markers to water the images.
Once dry, I edged the panel with a gold slitter strip,  added the water colored panel to the base and stamped the sentiment and finished off with a few jewels.

Linking this with:
Lemon Shortbread Challenge
Anything Goes

Inkspirational 
Inspired by the flowers


CAS Watercolor challenge


STAMPlorations CAS Challenge


AAA Cards
I am joining in with a new to me technique of wet on wet watwercolor
 

Simon Wednesday Challenge
Add a sentiment

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

8 comments:

  1. Its come out really well, Rahmat! The gerbera looks absolutely pretty!
    hugs, Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rahmat! So great to see you joining us!! This is such a beautiful card. I love the pink blossoms with the copper embossing. The leaves and stem look fantastic! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully vibrant colours and well done for trying something new, so easy to stay in your comfort zone instead. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the copper embossing and your watercoloring is wonderful! It looks like you've hit a new comfort zone, Rahmat! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! The flower is so pretty! Such a wonderful design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I think you're good with water colours - love the effect on the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... this watercolor is stunning! I am super impressed with this flower and I like how you embossed in copper. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete