Followers

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Sunshine and rainbow

Happy Sunday everyone, those you are celebrating Easter - have great time with your loved ones!

I am up with another rainbow  card, well it just happened ๐Ÿ˜… I am like a little girl when it comes to rainbows! I love rainbows, and my face practically lits up every time I see one!

I have used only Paper Smooches stamps and die cut here today.

I started with die cutting the light house first, then I used zig clean color brush to water color the rainbow colors panel on the base.
I then inlaid the die cut and sponged the sunshine stencil from memory box, using Hero Arts Neon ink - Sunshine.
The next step was to add it to the base card, and then I stamped the birds and sentiment from Summer Lovin set. As usual a few jewels to finish off....wait that's  not it ๐Ÿ˜… - I also added some glossy accent to the inlaid light house, and I ๐Ÿ’› how it looks! Hope you find this card interesting!







Linking this with:

HLS April water color challenge
Another entry here


HLS Anything Goes with dies
 Joining with an inlaid die cut


Paper Smooches April Challenge
All PS products used here


Addicted to stamps and more
 Water colors light house bg


CAS Mix Up challenge
 Stamping + Inlaid Die cutting + stencil


CAS-ual fridays
Another entry here


Craftsneed Challenge
 A CAS card here

 

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

11 comments:

  1. Such a fun and happy card, Rahmat! :) LOVE the rainbow lighthouse ... the glossy accents add lots of shine and depth. And beautiful sunny background with the bright yellow stencil. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly beautiful...your card really made my heart filled with colors...Thanks for sharing with us at Craftneed CAS Challenge,Goodluck,Anushree(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Adding the glossy accents was a genius touch! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful bright & colourful lighthouse. Such a joyous card, love the glossy accents finish too.
    Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous rainbow lighthouse! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your rainbow lighthouse, Rahmat! It's certainly the prettiest lighthouse I've ever seen! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh so clever you made your Rainbow Rahmat
    you are a very clever card maker
    I am missing you
    I know as DT from5 challenges me too cant visit my friends blog eventhough I want
    kartunya bagus sekali Rahmat saya suka
    boleh untuk birthday card saya..tetapi saya sudah lewat ulang tahunnya 10 April lalu hehe
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again forget to tell
    many thanks to joining with us at ATSM this time
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous CAS Card! Thanks for playing along with us at Craftsneed challenge:)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card.. Thanks for joining craftsneed challenge.. Good luck
    - Afreen , DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. OHHHHHHH! What a beautiful card- love the rainbow behind the lighthouse! FUN! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with our April challenge! I hope you play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete