Followers

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Melting heart

*Honorable Mention at CASology*

Hello everyone, a quick share of a simple card, before I get busy with my work. My son has returned yesterday from New York, he was away for his school trip to the United Nations. with all of us coming back from our trips, there is so much laundry to be done. I just have  a week to get all in place and start packing again for the spring break!
Ok, I was inspired by the CASology cue to make this card. It is a simple one layer card.
I used waffle flower stamps to make this. I started with stamping the tiny heart in distress ink - barn door, and sprayed some mist to make it look melted. I stamped a couple of times more after it was all dry.
The stamped the sheep and the sentiment in black, and sponged the bottom with a light hand using green ink. That is all. I hope you like it.


Linking this with:
CASology
A melting heart for the cue


Addicted to stamps and more
 A cas one layer for here


House of cards
 Joining in with a farm scene


Simon Wednesday challenge
Another entry for bit of green


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

12 comments:

  1. super cute card :) love the cas design
    cheers
    preeti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fun, fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sheep with the great pop of color with the red heart. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, it is cute! Love the look of the 'melting' heart. Great card, Rahmat!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet CAS card , thanks for sharing it with us at House of Cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card! I really like it CAS!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at House of Cards! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaw! What a sweet CAS project, Rahmat! The melting heart is just soooo romantic. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your melted heart, Rahmat! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank ewe for sharing such a fab card with us at HOC, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO cute Rahmat!! Love that pop of red and subtle inking around the base of the card! Beautifully done! Hope all that laundry got done too! ;-) So glad you could join us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet, Rahmat! I love the contrast of the black & white sheep and the pop of color you added with the heart and grass!
    Thanks for playing along with us again over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete